Introduction : Polyurethane sieve plate is one of the most critical components in the sieving machinery. It is mainly used for screening operations such as material classification, dehydration, and mediating. With the continuous progress of the washing and selection industry, the material of the sieve plate is selected from metal to rubber, then to the polyurethane material, which has been used today and has been recognized by users, with high opening rate, large bearing capacity and long service life. Polyurethane screen is a screen made of polyurethane, which is processed, cast and fixed.
It can be used for metallurgy (iron ore, limestone, fluorite, cooling blast furnace slag, coke and other raw materials), non-ferrous, yellow, coal, chemical, building materials and hydropower engineering, abrasive waste treatment, quarry and other industrial materials washing ore , screening, classification and other industries. The new structure mode sieve plate of various format specifications and sieve hole size is especially suitable for occasions with strong impact, high hardness and high wear resistance. Wear-resistant sieve plates is applied for fine crushing and screening in iron ore, raw coal classification, screening of gold, building materials and sandstone for hydropower and nuclear power projects.
1. Corrosion-resistant, non-flammable, non-toxic and tasteless.
2. Due to the reasonable design of the sieve holes and the unique manufacturing process of the sieve plate, the particles will not block the sieve holes.
3. It has good vibration absorption performance and strong noise reduction ability, which can reduce noise and make the materials on sieves not easily broken during vibration.
4. Due to the characteristics of the secondary vibration of polyurethane, the polyurethane screen has self-cleaning effect, so the screening efficiency is high.
5. Good abrasion resistance and long service life. Its abrasion resistance is 3 - 5 times than that of steel sieve and more than 5 times than that of ordinary rubber sieve.
6. The amount of maintenance work is small, the polyurethane sieve plate is not easy to damage, so it can greatly reduce the amount of maintenance and maintenance loss.
7. Good moisture resistance, the friction coefficient of polyurethane and materials is reduced when in the case of water, oil and other media, which is more conducive to sieving, improves the screening efficiency, and avoid the adhesion of wet particles, and at the same time, the friction coefficient is reduced, the wear is reduced, and the service life is increased.
8. Energy saving and consumption reduction, the proportion of polyurethane is small, and it is much lighter than the steel screen of the same size, thus reducing the load of the screen machine, saving power consumption, and extending the life of the screen machine.