Application: Trough rollers are widely used in environments with large open dust and high corrosiveness, such as mines, power plants, steel plants, stone plants, cement plants, coal washing plants, salt plants, alkali plants, chemical fertilizer plants, docks and other transport places groove idlers are often used.
1. Corrosion resistance: acid and alkali salts are not corrosive to it.
2. Strong hardness: strong wear resistance.
3. Good sealing: grooved rollers are fully sealed, and plastic labyrinth seals are installed at both ends, oil and grease will not leak, which can make the rolling shaft work for a long time. Trough idler is operated in a fully sealed state.
4. Ceramic surface: the oxide film is formed, the surface is smooth, the material is not adhered, and the friction roller connected to the conveyor belt is small, which reduces the driving force of the winch.
5. Long service life: the service life of grooved rollers are 2-5 times longer than steel rollers, and can reduce belt wear, the belt does not run, extend the life of the belt.
6. Low operating cost: grooved rollers can reduce the overall cost of belt conveyors and reduce maintenance man-hours.